- Currently enrolled in an architecture program.
- Portfolio of design work.
- Task management experience.
- Proficiency in Revit.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Hight creative, imaginative and artistic.
- Excellent communication skills, especially in regard to communicating an artistic vision.
- Be capable of being involved in multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, capable of assuming increasing responsibility and interested in growing with the company.
- Candidate should be capable of independently performing with minimal supervision on assigned projects and be a collaborative team player on larger projects.
- Material specification and procurement.
- Utilize sketching and other mixed media investigations to aid with Design
- Communicate with the project team and adjust to changing project requirements
- Assist in the coordination and collaboration of consultants, design and technical professionals, and other team members.
- Perform general office responsibilities (library and material upkeep, assist in developing project/BIM standards, assist and participate in professional development programs, etc.)
- Actively participate in company initiatives, groups and programs.
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.