We seek a highly motivated, team-oriented BIM Manager to add to our growing firm. The ideal candidate would be an Architectural focused professional with experience in Building Information Modeling (BIM). We would need this individual to support the firmwide design and project delivery process. This position will report to the director of operations. It will support the BIM workflows and digital design methods and technologies. Responsibilities include the advancement of BIM methods, training, and the implementation of digital design standards. In addition, the BIM Manager will identify and resolve issues through close interaction with project team members and collaborate on project management with the multiple design teams involved with model integration.
- In coordination with the director of operations, you will support the implementation of firmwide BIM technology needs.
- Coordinate and monitor the effective development of BIM on projects firmwide.
- Manage and review all projects within the firm and lead clash detection efforts.
- Manage the implementation of supporting software applications for BIM and project delivery.
- To enhance productivity and efficiency, keep up with emerging technologies and best practices impacting digital design.
- Research new tools and software's to enhance project efficiency.
- Improve personal and professional growth and education.
- Demonstrate a positive team attitude and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Serve as the subject matter expert in digital design delivery software.
- Liaise with BIM specialists across the design team.
- Maintain and develop BIM-related content for the firm.
- Document BIM processes, procedures, and workflows.
- Coordinate with the IT group any software and network support related to BIM and project delivery.
- Lead BIM training, including onboarding, on-site team training, and ongoing BIM education for the firm.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture, Engineering, Construction management, or related field.
- Experience in a BIM leadership role with large complex projects.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience working on architectural projects in Revit.
- Able to adhere to deadlines and have a strong work ethic.
- Experience with Revit® software, 3D modeling, AutoCAD, Dynamo, BIM 360/ACC, Navisworks
- Familiarity with Design Visualization applications such as Enscape, Vray, Lumion, etc…
- Familiarity with Computational Design applications such as Dynamo, Grasshopper, Rhino, etc.
- Autodesk Revit Certified Professional + Strong computer, technical, and communication skills are essential and required.
- Preferred: subject matter expert-level knowledge with the following technologies: Dynamo, Python, Revit Add-in creation, and scripting technologies.
- Ability to seek out and resolve issues through close interaction with other project team members.
- Experience with BIM execution planning and providing a detailed modeling plan for each design phase. Familiar with LOD.
- Experience in project coordination/model mediation/corrupt model troubleshooting/shared coordinates and civil coordination
- Familiarity with model visualization using Revit as the base point and integrating with other software for rendering/animation.
- General understanding of Healthcare, Commercial, and Education buildings.
- Good communication and training skills (verbal and written); + Strong teaching and coaching skills to bring new team members up to speed.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be a self-starter and possess the drive to pursue continued education on BIM.
- Must possess and maintain an exceptional work ethic, uphold company values, and demand the highest standard of conduct from self and others.
Locations: Fort Smith, AR | Bentonville, AR | Dallas, TX | Phoenix, AZ