Director of Design | Interior Design
Childers Architect is seeking an accredited Interior Designer to join our team as Director of Design | Interior Design based in Phoenix, Arizona.
The Director of Design | Interior Design will administer and supervise the interior design department across offices in multiple states and will develop firm-wide interior design standards. This role requires a thorough knowledge of interiors practice with emphasis on design, materials, and construction methods.
The Director of Design | Interior Design will oversee design presentations, monitor project design development and provide design direction and support to ensure consistent and high-quality design firm wide.
Education: Interior Design Degree from accredited program
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Minimum of 15 years of experience
• Strong leadership, collaboration, delegation, and mentoring skills
• Advanced negotiation skills
• Assist with the development of interiors concepts based on client vision, desire, project scope and architectural concept, including construction costs and building codes
• Advanced project management skills
• Advanced interpersonal, organizational, administrative skills
• Presentation skills
• Excellent working knowledge of interior design documentation, materials, construction techniques, interior systems, etc.
• Knowledge of software such as Revit, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup, InDesign and 3D modeling software
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK WITH US
Childers Architect is passionate about the work that we do and the people entrusted to do the work. The team at Childers enjoys the culture, the benefits, and the perks of working with a team that focuses on collaboration and camaraderie.
• Flexibility in work start and end times
• Casual dress
• Highly collaborative
• High emphasis on training and development
• Retirement plan 401(k) with generous match
• Paid time off
Interested? Please send cover letter/resume to: email@example.com