Childers Architect is an innovative design-oriented architectural firm with more than 30 years of experience creating distinctively beautiful yet functional works of architecture.
Childers Architect is a 100% Native American owned and certified business. We pride ourselves in designing buildings that inspire our communities. As an award-winning architecture firm, we have the ability to use the built environment to create spaces where life unfolds. These spaces have the potential to evoke strong emotions that become the memories that form the fabric of our lives. The heart of what we strive to accomplish in our practice of architecture is creating meaningful spaces that profoundly impact people’s lives.
Childers Architect is seeking an experienced and talented Project Architect to join our dynamic architecture team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for architectural design, a strong technical proficiency, and a proven track record in successfully managing and delivering architectural projects from conception through completion. As a Project Architect, you will collaborate with clients, lead project teams, and contribute to the development of innovative and sustainable designs.
• Create buildings that elevate the human experience through design as part of an integrated design team
• Supervise the design and technical development of the project
• Lead the project team in adherence to practice standards
• Manage all aspects of project documentation and coordinate with project team members to maintain high quality of
• Work closely with the Project Manager to help ensure project is on time and on budget
• Provide mentorship to other architects.
Education: Architecture Degree from accredited program, plus Architectural license required
Software: Required: Revit. Preferred: AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup, InDesign, 3D modeling software, Bluebeam Revu are preferred
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• 8-12 years of experience
• High level of technical proficiency in the production of drawings
• Proficient in the use of REVIT software
• Healthcare experience preferred
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Knowledgeable in sustainable design practices (LEED / WELL)
• Strong leadership, collaborative, organizational and analytical skills
Why You Want to Work with Us
Childers Architect is passionate about the work we do and the people entrusted to do the work. The team at Childers enjoys the culture, benefits and perks of working with a team that focuses on innovation, collaboration and camaraderie.
Interested? Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org