Healthcare Planner / Architect
Our Dallas office location is seeking a talented Healthcare Planner/Architect to join the team. This is a full time position.
- Prepares complex detailed project drawings with minimal supervision using diverse knowledge of architecture principles and practices and advanced techniques.
- Reviews project drawings and assists in establishing and maintaining dimensional control. Assignments may include higher-level work for training/development purposes.
- Performs design computations.
- Validate that code and zoning requirements for assigned segment of project are met.
- Supervise a team of architects.
- Professional degree from an accredited program.
- 3 - 8 years of architectural design work experience required
- Architectural Registration desired or clarity of path to achieve registration required.
- Ability to understand and interpret construction drawings
- Ability to communicate the appropriate design intent both graphically and in written form
- Ability to efficiently utilize time in executing assigned tasks neatly and accurately
- Ability to effectively coordinate with internal engineering team members
- Knowledgeable of CAD and/or BIM and other drafting and presentation tools
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.