Our Dallas office location is seeking a talented Designer to join the team. This is a full time position.
- Assists in the preparation of building designs and plans using computer assisted design software and equipment such as AutoCAD and Revit, Sketchup, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Prepares scale drawings, models, and construction documents for building contractors, owners/clients, and for internal use.
- May assist in the preparation of presentation drawings, Design Analysis, and various studies and reports.
- Professional degree from an accredited program.
- 3 - 8 years of architectural design work experience required
- Architectural Registration desired or clarity of path to achieve registration required.
- Ability to understand and interpret construction drawings
- Ability to communicate the appropriate design intent both graphically and in written form
- Ability to efficiently utilize time in executing assigned tasks neatly and accurately
- Ability to effectively coordinate with internal engineering team members
- Knowledgeable of CAD and/or BIM and other drafting and presentation tools.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK WITH US
Childers Architect is passionate about the work that we do and the people entrusted to do the work. The team at Childers enjoys the culture, the benefits, and the perks of working with a team that focuses on collaboration and camaraderie.
- Flexibility in work start and end times
- Casual dress
- Highly collaborative
- High emphasis on training and development
- Retirement plan 401(k) with generous match
- Paid time off
Interested? Please send cover letter/resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org