Our Dallas office location is seeking a talented Designer to join the team. This is a full time position.
- Assists in the preparation of building designs and plans using computer assisted design software and equipment such as AutoCAD and Revit, Sketchup, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Prepares scale drawings, models, and construction documents for building contractors, owners/clients, and for internal use.
- May assist in the preparation of Presentation drawings, Design Analysis, and various studies and reports.
- Professional degree from an accredited program.
- 3 - 8 years of architectural design work experience required
- Architectural Registration desired or clarity of path to achieve registration required.
- Ability to understand and interpret construction drawings
- Ability to communicate the appropriate design intent both graphically and in written form
- Ability to efficiently utilize time in executing assigned tasks neatly and accurately
- Ability to effectively coordinate with internal engineering team members
- Knowledgeable of CAD and/or BIM and other drafting and presentation tools.
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.